Saturday, October 26, 2013

Retro Wonder Flash Fic #5 Results!

Thank you so much ladies for flashing me! I enjoyed your interpretations and uses of the prompts!


@darcysmom  I love her confidence and the picture you portrayed of who she is, and why she does what she does. Your use of the prompts was amazing, as well. Even the jeering of the audience was spot on, I felt like I was on stage with her. “I am the best damn thing this stage has ever had on it.” I absolutely loved that line.

@lakermom37 I was right there with her, butterflies flapping in my stomach as she waited for the curtains to rise. I like how I could tell she was strong, and very comfortable with herself. Almost as if being the hush hush secret thrilled her just as much as what she did. Loved it!


xoxoxo
~Lo :-)


Next prompt will be a special Halloween edition with host/judge Louise Clark! The contest will be live 12:01 AM Sunday thru midnight Halloween night! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment