Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Results of Flash Fic #3!

Only three participants this week, so they all won! Yay!



Week Three's judge was Tinsley Warren, and she had lovely words about each entry:

Thank you everyone for flashing me! And thank you, Q, for allowing me to do this! All the flashes were awesome and you guys all won!! *throws confetti*
Congrats to @lolosofocused on first place!

@lakermom37: I really liked how you set the scene so well. I felt like I was there with how you described the telegraph wires. Hoping she receives good news!

@lolosofocused: I really liked how she was doing that for herself. She came off as so powerful and strong. She wanted to help and she wanted to do something other than worry. I think he would be proud of her too!

@darcysmom: I loved the end! I wasn't expecting to rank higher than her brother and was totally fist pumping when I read that line!


Thanks again to all participants! We'll see you next Monday with the winner from the second challenge, @lakermom37, judging!

Stay sexy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment