Saturday, November 2, 2013

Results of the Special Halloween Edition!

Hope everyone had a fabulous and fun Halloween!

Here's what judge Louise Clark had to say about the three eligible contest entries:

Winner:
@TinsleyWarren - "I loved this flash from the first moment I read it, and just couldn't get enough! Edie reminded me of myself so much, for so many reasons that I won't bore anyone to death with. This entry instantly held a special place in my heart! Thank you for such a beautiful entry!"

2nd Place:
@AnnaLund2011 - "This one also struck a strong chord with me. I love the fierceness and raw determination! I hope she finds her mojo again, and I hope I do too! LOL"

Honorable Mention:
@lakermom37 - "This was another memory - provoking entry. I'm sure the young lady had as great of a night as I did! ;)"

As for @MadiMerek: "So empowering, just like you! Love you!"

Congratulations, Tins! Since Tinsley has already had the honor of being a judge, the next judge will be the lady in charge herself, Madi Merek! See you tomorrow (Sunday)!

"A good writer is always a good people watcher." - Judy Blume


No comments:

Post a Comment