Sunday, September 29, 2013

Retro Wonder Flash Fic Premier Weekend #1 Results

Thank you so much to the three lovely ladies we had enter the contest. We really hope to see you enter the one tomorrow as well. 

Here's what darcysmom had to say: 


I had a great time choosing the prompts and judging the first Retro Wonder Flash Fiction Contest!
We got three outstanding entries. I am in awe of the creativity and talent displayed by these ladies. I loved how varied the stories were - reaching for change, unrequited love, and love in the moment.
I never thought it would be so difficult to choose a winning story. After countless re-reads and gnashing of my teeth, I came to a decision.
Congratulations Tinsley Warren!
sulliedsoles and lolosofocused you are both tremendously talented and made my job as judge incredibly difficult!
Thank you so much for flashing me!


A note from Madi:

Ladies, thank you all so much for making this a fun little Retro Wonder Flash premier. I really appreciate your love and support. 

xoxo

Next week's judge will be Tinsley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment